At Dam-It-Dams we’ve been designing and installing water filled dams of all sizes since 2000. We offer a cost effective solution that allows our clients to remove water from any type of work site. We offer our services nationwide and are happy to offer consulting for water filled dam installations or simply ship you the materials and have your team perform the installation. Should you need any help with water filled dams of any type, feel free to reach out to us today at 810-695-1695 for a free initial consultation.
Wide Array of Applications for Water Filled Dams
There are a whole host of applications for water filled dams, including:
- Water Storage
- Water Barrier for Construction Projects
- Concrete Construction Application (ex. Boat launches)
- Dock Installation
- Flood Protection
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Flue Tube for Water Diversion
- Contain Oil Spills, Debris, Contaminants
- Gas Line Repairs
- Bridge Repairs
- Pipeline Repairs
- Much more…
Why Choose Water Filled Dams from Dam-It-Dams?
Water filled dams from Dam-It-Dams offer a number of advantages over steel built dams, a few of which include:
- Portable Water Dam Supplier and Consultant – Not only do we manufacture our own water filled dams, but we also offer consulting and installation services. Because of our vast experience with water filled dams, we can offer our expert consulting services to ensure you’re using our products as intended.
- More Cost Effective – Our water filled dams are more cost effective than steel built dams. Not only are they easier to transport, but they’re also easier to install which makes them a better choice for many applications.
- Less Labor Intensive – Our water filled dams are built using lightweight industrial strength geo-textile materials that can withstand incredible water pressure and are also puncture resistant.
- Expandable – Our water filled dams use a unique connection collar which allows them to be expanded to any length with heights of 1’ to 16’ and widths of 2’ to 23’.
- Temporary or Permanent – Whether you’re looking for a short term or permanent installation, our water filled dams fit the bill. Once they’re removed from the work site, there will be minimal signs that the dam was ever there.
- Immediately Available – Simply pick up the phone and contact us for information on the purchase or rental of our water filled dams.
- Environmentally Friendly – Our cofferdams use on-site water, not fill dirt, which makes much less of an impact on the landscape.
- Reusable – Provided that they’re installed properly, our water filled dams can be used over and over again.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you’re interested in learning more about our high quality water filled dams, don’t hesitate to reach out to Dam-It-Dams today. We’ll be happy to learn more about your project and provide you with a free consultation. We can be reached by phone today at 810-695-1695 or email at [email protected].