Dam-It Dams, Inc
Water Causing You A Problem? Just Add Water!
Dam-It Dams Portable Water Filled Dams
Dam-It Dams is a World Class provider of water-filled cofferdams for numerous types of projects with varying needs. We are an Award-Winning leader of innovative solutions for de-watering a project site and diverting or damming water, which enables a project’s initiation, safety, and completion. We also offer our services for home flood protection, making our dams ideal for the commercial industry and the private sector! With easy-to-use solutions that are environmentally friendly, reusable, portable, and cost-effective, you can’t go wrong with Dam-It Dams!
Reasons to Choose Dam-It Dams, Inc.
Our portable Water Inflated Cofferdams are:
- Adaptable – Our product conforms to virtually every type of landscape and weather condition, making it ideal for countless uses.
- Affordable – Our water-filled dams are reusable, making them more cost conscientious than the alternatives, as well as their predecessors, such as sandbags.
- Durable – Dam-It Dams water inflated cofferdams are made of industrial strength geo-textile materials that can withstand tremendous water pressure, and are puncture resistant.
- Environmentally friendly – We’ve engineered a cofferdam that uses on-site water, not imported earthen fill, which results in less impact being made on the landscape.
- Expandable – Our water inflated cofferdams can be linked as needed to form any length barrier with heights of 1′ to 12′, widths of 2′ to 23′
- Immediately Available – You can contact our company for purchase or rental in cases of emergency, or pre-planned projects.
- Portable – Because of the lightweight material used to create our cofferdams, and the simple usability of the product, it is easy to store in addition to moving from site to site.
- Temporary – Once removed from the work site, there are minimal traces of it’s existence, if any, and there is no structurally aesthetic changes to be seen/tolerated.
Our Cofferdam Technology
A portable cofferdam is any pre-fabricated water barrier that can be transported to and installed at a project site, oftentimes in response to an emergency rising water level situation, like a flood or the need for drier work environments. Cofferdams offer a reliable solution to many water damming or diversion necessities in the construction industry, as well as homes and businesses that need flood protection.
How Our Cofferdams Work
Our water inflated cofferdams use on-site water filled dual inner tubes that allow the dam’s chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled and steady manner to create the cofferdam and provide an even and gradual build to make it more secure. This method offers a superior barrier as compared to sandbags, which are often ill-equipped to handle large amounts of water or flood walls which create a long-term barrier that alters the aesthetic of a home or business from its original intended appearance.
Environmentally Superior Water Filled Dams (Cofferdams)
Because our inflatable cofferdams work with the environment, they create effective water barriers that leave minimal or even no footprint on the environment. When the project is completed, the dam is then easily drained and rolled up for return, storage, or transport to another project site. They also don’t require the relocation of earthen-fill from another site or location in order to provide the safe and secure environment you and your crew should absolutely expect of a water barrier. In addition, their ability to be re-used, as well as their durability against oftentimes destructive conditions, means they’re less likely to become a burden that sits in a landfill somewhere instead of the handy and necessary tool and companion it’s intended to be.
Do you need a portable and dependable damming solution?
We are always here to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today for more information and a FreeCofferdam Quote
Recent Blog Posts
- As the old adage goes, ‘time is money’. This is especially true in the construction industry. If you go beyond your ‘time for completion’ estimate, you will also go over budget. That is why you need to work incredibly hard to keep within your estimated timeframes and bring your project to completion within that time. …
- Customers have been trusting us here at Dam-It-Dams to provide them with inflatable cofferdams for over two decades now. Over those twenty years we have developed a number of unique design features that make our cofferdams the perfect fit (quite literally) for any company looking to solve their issues with water being where it is …
- Construction sites are always under severe threat whenever a hurricane is on its way. Because construction sites are usually partly completed buildings, they do not have the structural integrity that completed buildings have. In addition, there are always a lot of untethered items around construction sites that become major hazards should the worse happen. Such …