If you’re in the market for a water inflated cofferdam in Michigan, you likely understand that you have a number of different options to choose from. At Dam-It-Dams, we are a bit biased, but we feel strongly that our water inflated cofferdam technology is some of the best in the industry. Should you have a need for a water inflated cofferdam in Michigan, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Dam-It-Dams team at any time.
What to Look for in a Water Inflated Cofferdam in Michigan
As you may know, cofferdams can be built out of many different materials. At Dam-It-Dams, our water inflated cofferdams are superior to many other offerings in the industry for a number of reasons, a few of which include:
- Affordable – A water inflated cofferdam is much less expensive for Michigan organizations when compared to steel built cofferdams. This allows our customers to potentially divert some of the capital they originally were going to spend on a cofferdam to other areas of the project.
- Expertise at Your Fingertips – At Dam-It-Dams, we have more than a decade of experience building and installing water inflated cofferdams in and around Michigan. This expertise can be made available to you over the phone, or in a more official consulting capacity if you feel that you need our expertise on the ground while your team is installing a water inflated cofferdam in Michigan, or anywhere around the country.
- Durable – A water inflated cofferdam built by Dam-It-Dams of Michigan uses industrial strength geo-textile materials making it extremely durable both in terms of high water pressure as well as being puncture resistant.
- Portable – Unlike a steel cofferdam, a water inflated cofferdam can be easily assembled and disassembled and moved to your next location. This makes water inflated cofferdams much more user friendly compared to their steel built counterparts.
- Unique Connection System – Most manufacturers simply overlap inflatable cofferdams, which can create leaks. At Dam-It-Dams, each of our water inflated cofferdams come equipped with a connection collar, which allows you to form any length barrier and helps to cut down on leaks as well.
Contact Dam-It-Dams Today to Learn More About a Water Inflated Cofferdam
If you’re looking for a free quote for a water inflated cofferdam in Michigan, or any surrounding area, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today. Call us to schedule your free cofferdam quote at 810-695-1695.