5 Reasons to Choose Dam-It Dams, Inc.
Dam-It Dams is a World Class provider of water filled dams and Award-Winning leader of innovative solutions for de-watering a project area and/or diverting or damming water to enable a project’s initiation and completion. Our portable Cofferdam systems are:
- Adaptable – Our product conforms to virtually every type of landscape and weather condition
- Affordable – Our water filled dams are less labor intensive than traditional sand bags, use on-site water and are reusable
- Durable – Dam-it Dams water filled dams are made of industrial strength geo-textile materials that can withstand tremendous water pressure and are puncture resistant.
- Expandable – Multiple Cofferdams can be connected as needed to form any length barrier
- Immediately Available – We offer water filled coffer dams in heights of 1′ to 12′, widths of 2′ to 23′ and unlimited lengths.
Environmentally Superior Dams
Our Coffer dams use on-site water filled dual inner tubes that allow the dam’s chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled manner to create the Cofferdam.
Because our Cofferdams work with Mother Nature, not against her, they create effective water barriers that leave no – or only a minimal – footprint on the environment. And when the project is done, the dam is easily drained and rolled up for return or transport to another project site.
Do you need a water filled dam solution?
Contact us today for more information and a Free Quote.