Sales and Rentals
Dam-It Dams Portable Cofferdam Systems
Providing Water Solutions Since 1928
|has been awarded|
|Most Innovative Product|
|World Of Concrete|
|Las Vegas, Nevada|
GET TO KNOW US
Visit our Booths at:
Dam-It Dams is a World Class and Award-Winning leader of innovative solutions for dewatering a project area and/or diverting or damming water to enable a project's initiation and completion.
Our portable Cofferdam systems are:
- Adaptable - they conform to virtually every type of landscape and weather condition
- Affordable - they are less labor intensive than traditional sand bags, use on-site water and are reusable
- Durable - they are made of industrial strength geotextile materials that can withstand tremendous water pressure and are puncture resistent
- Expandable - multiple Cofferdams can be connected as needed to form any length barrier
- Immediately Available - in heights of 1' to 12', widths of 2' to 23' and unlimited lengths
Although the types of applications are virtually limitless, the most common applications are:
- Boat Ramp Repairs
- Bridge Repairs
- Environmental Protection and/or Remediation
- Flood Control and/or Protection
- River Crossings
- River and Canal Flow Control
- Shoreline Protection and/or Restoration
- Wetland Protection
Our Cofferdams use on-site water to fill dual inner tubes that allow the dam's chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled manner to create the Cofferdam.
Because our Cofferdams work with Mother Nature, not against her, they create effective water barriers that leave no - or only a minimal - footprint on the environment. And when the project is done, the dam is easily drained and rolled up for return or transport to another project site.Contact us today for more information and a Free Quote.
Thomson Mills Dam-It-Dams Installation
DamitDams has successfully worked with The US Army Corps of Engineers, The Department of Transportation and leading engineering firms through out the United States and internationally to solve complex dewatering and water containment problems. With current worldwide weather and climate changes causing water to move unpredictably and a need for flood control - the speed in which DamitDams can be installed make it indispensable for emergency situations.
Thank you so much for saving our nature center. The community as well as all of us at TPWD is very grateful for all you have done and continue to do. The wife of one of our State Representatives came out today to see it and commented on what a blessing it is for this community. It was also the leading story this week in our employee newsletter that goes out to all parks and wildlife divisions with Dam It Dams.
Other DamitDams water-barrier applications:
Boat Ramp Dewatering
Bridge Pier Repair
Pond Liner Repair
De-Watering Construction Sites
Create Foot Causeway
In Environment Sensitive Areas