Dam-It Dams Portable Cofferdam System
Providing Water Solutions Since 1928
5 Reasons to Choose Dam-It Dams, Inc.
Dam-It Dams is a World Class and Award-Winning leader of innovative solutions for dewatering a project area and/or diverting or damming water to enable a project’s initiation and completion. Our portable Cofferdam systems are:
- Adaptable – they conform to virtually every type of landscape and weather condition
- Affordable – they are less labor intensive than traditional sand bags, use on-site water and are reusable
- Durable – they are made of industrial strength geotextile materials that can withstand tremendous water pressure and are puncture resistant.
- Expandable – multiple Cofferdams can be connected as needed to form any length barrier
- Immediately Available – in heights of 1′ to 12′, widths of 2′ to 23′ and unlimited lengths.
Our Cofferdams use on-site water to fill dual inner tubes that allow the dam’s chambers to slowly and evenly inflate, forming a strong, stable cylindrical barrier. As the inner tubes fill and water pressure builds, the dam unrolls in a controlled manner to create the Cofferdam.
Because our Cofferdams work with Mother Nature, not against her, they create effective water barriers that leave no – or only a minimal – footprint on the environment. And when the project is done, the dam is easily drained and rolled up for return or transport to another project site.
Contact us today for more information and a Free Quote.
GET A FREE QUOTE
TWO YEAR WINNER
World of Concrete innovative product of the year!