At Dam-It-Dams our passion is and will always be water filled cofferdams. We work with customers each and every day to find the best application for what we’re convinced is an incredibly versatile product. Our cofferdams are used for a variety of different applications and we thought it would be beneficial to outline some of the many benefits of choosing a water filled cofferdam as opposed to other cofferdams on the market.
Benefits of Water Filled Cofferdams
- Cost Effective – Water filled cofferdams are much more cost effective than steel-built dams. Whether it’s the actual materials used to build the cofferdams or the labor involved to install them, water filled cofferdams are much more cost effective.
- Reusable – Water filled cofferdams are also built using lightweight materials which are easy to relocate once a project is complete.
- Less Reliance on Heavy Equipment – With steel-built dams, companies must often rely on heavy equipment. This is not the case with water filled dams because they can easily be moved and positioned prior to being filled with water.
- More Environmentally Friendly – Our cofferdams are built using a geo-textile material which is lightweight, allowing it to cause less impact to the landscape once it has been removed.
- Temporary or Permanent Applications – Water filled cofferdams can be used as a temporary or permanent solution.
- Extendable to Any Length – Thanks to a unique connection collar, our water filled cofferdams can be extended to any length.
Expert Consulting from Dam-It-Dams
At Dam-It-Dams, we’re often asked about advice during the cofferdam installation process. Because of this reason, we now offer consulting services during installation. This way you can purchase or rent water filled cofferdam materials from us and then we can arrive onsite to oversee the installation process. We’ll work with your crew to ensure the cofferdams are installed correctly. This hands-on experience with our team of experts will be invaluable for you and your team. While you can choose to purchase or rent our products without our consultation services, many of our customers have found our advice to be extremely helpful especially if you’re not well versed in how water filled cofferdams work.
Contact Dam-It-Dams Today at 810-695-1695
If you’re interested in learning more about our water filled cofferdams, feel free to reach out to us today by phone at 810-695-1695. We would be happy to talk with you about your needs and provide a free cofferdam quote. We look forward to working with you soon.