When it comes to any type of project where water needs to be removed, you’ve probably considered multiple options. One of the options you may or may not have considered is the use of water filled cofferdams in Louisiana. Here at Dam-It-Dams we recommend that you at least give water filled cofferdams some consideration, and that’s not only because we sell them!
There are many positive aspects of water filled cofferdams in Louisiana, especially when other solutions are considered which are more costly, and much less environmentally friendly!
The Most Common Applications of Water Filled Cofferdams in Louisiana
There are many uses for water filled cofferdams in Louisiana, and here are just a few of them:
- Flood protection
- Contaminate containment
- Construction site dewatering
- River or lake-based construction projects
- Water storage
- Waste diversion
- River diversion, either temporarily or permanently
These are the most common uses of water filled cofferdams in Louisiana, but anywhere where water needs to be removed or contained, then a water filled cofferdam from Dam-It-Dams will always be your best choice.
What are the Main Benefits of Using Water Filled Cofferdams in Louisiana?
When we are talking about water filled cofferdams in Louisiana, we are usually talking about all the main benefits that they can bring. Here are just a few:
- Portability – unlike dams that are made from steel, concrete or some other material, water filled cofferdams are completely portable, and reusable. You simply place the dam where you need it to be located, pump it full of water and your barrier is complete.
- Friendly to the environment – typical dams are construction projects in themselves, and usually have a profound effect on the surrounding area and contribute toward damage, such as topsoil erosion. Water filled cofferdams in Louisiana have much less of an environmental impact.
- Cost effective – Erecting (and disassembling) a barrier costs time and labor, both of which will lose you money. Once you have bought your inflatable cofferdam its uses are unlimited, and the installation and removal processes are both radically cheaper!
Reach Out Today to Learn More About Water Filled Cofferdams in Louisiana
If your company is looking for a dewatering solution, then there is no better solution than investing in water filled cofferdams. To learn more, please feel free to speak to us at Dam-It-Dams. Why delay? Pick up the phone and give us a call at 810-695-1695. You can also request a free quote using our online form located here.